Community Events Nulled for WordPress add an event submission form to your website so users can submit events to your calendar.
Community Events WordPress Plugin Features
- Choose whether events are automatically published or created as a draft for moderation.
- Add a simple form to your site where users can submit their events—no admin access required.
- Receive an email notification when new events are submitted.
- Users can choose from a list of existing categories and tags on your event submission form.
- Restrict event submissions to pre-set venues and organizers or allow users to add their own.
- Decide whether users can edit or delete events after submission.
- Use reCAPTCHA technology to prevent spam.
- Let users submit events anonymously or require registration.
- Users can input the event title, description, date, time, and more.
Download Community Events WordPress Plugin
Note: If you are having trouble with Free Download Community Events WordPress Plugin Nulled, try to disable AdBlock for the site or try another Web Browser. Disabling AD blocker or change Web Browser not help to you please contact us.