WooCommerce Order Delivery your customers will get clear notifications about the expected delivery date and time of the package from a set of possibilities managed by the store owner that includes local bank holidays, shipping methods, and other factors.
Demo WooCommerce Order Delivery
WooCommerce Order Delivery Features
- Excellent integration with “WooCommerce Subscriptions.”
- Prioritize your orders with a sortable view. Order Delivery states the last day you may ship your orders to meet with the delivery.
- Specify dates where deliveries are not available. E.g. holidays or other events.
- Developer friendly, in case you want to extend or adapt the plugin’s functionality.
- Automated email notifications and admin views with the chosen delivery date.
- Calendar view for admins that allows you to check easily the days that you don’t produce and/or ship new orders due to holidays, renovation of machinery, etc.
- Display a delivery date picker or the estimated delivery period in the checkout form.
- Disable specific date ranges for shipping and/or delivering to specific countries or regions.
- Besides the date, the customer can select an hour range that will depend on your configuration of daily shipments and shipping method selected.
- Classify your shipping methods by a delivery range. E.g: 1 day, 2-3 days, etc.
Download WooCommerce Order Delivery
Note: If you are having trouble with Free Download WooCommerce Order Delivery Nulled, try to disable AdBlock for the site or try another Web Browser. If disabling AD blocker or change Web Browser not help to you please contact us.